Popmundo Faresi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Popmundo Faresi

Siteye oyundaki adınız ve soyadınızla üye olunuz. Üye olduktan 24 saat içinde hesabınız aktif olacaktır. Sitemizin msn adresini almak isteyenler: tugba-guzelce@popmundofaresi.yetkin-forum.com isteyen ekleyebilir. ~~T.Guzelce~~

AnasayfaAnasayfa  KapıKapı  GaleriGaleri  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach)

Önceki başlık Sonraki başlık Aşağa gitmek 
Yazar Mesaj
Tayfun Gürağaç (VİP)
Site Moderatörü
Site Moderatörü
Tayfun Gürağaç (VİP)

Erkek
Yaş : 32 Kayıt tarihi : 13/10/08 Mesaj Sayısı : 641 Nerden : Ankara

Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) Vide
MesajKonu: Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach)   Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) EmptyPtsi Ekim 13 2008, 17:13

Merhaba sayın Varşova halkı;

Ben Tayfun Gürağaç.
Varşovanın eski Emniyet müdür yardımcısıyım.

Şuanda Varşovada seçimler yapılıyor ancak halk sessiz.
Kimlere oy verdiklerini bilmiyorlar! Birinci sırada kim varsa oylarını onlara kullanıp geçiştiriyorlar ancak sonrasını kimse düşünmüyor.

Size Varşovanın iki vali adayını tanıtmak istiyorum.

1)Sally Trotter

Kendisi Varşovada ayaklanma çıkmadan önce başyargıç olarak çalışıyordu.
Sarybosna it's pop un editörü aynı anda tercümanı.
Varşova için birçok yardım düzenledi ve 100milyon dolarlık zararı kapatmayı başardı.
Şuanda The Polish Tribe kabilesinin lideri.
Varşovalılar için bu kabileyi 17milyon dolara satın aldı.

2)Dietrich Zündorf

Kendisi Varşovada bir dönem yargıçlık yapmıştır.
Bir önceki seçime katıldı ancak kazanamadı.
Ve şimdi tekrar aday.

Sally Trotter'ın adaylık konuşması.

>ABOUT ME

Most citizens know me as an editor of It's POP magazine (I was editing Warsaw edition when our beautiful city first came to our world), founder of Warsaw Emergency Foundation – a company that takes care of locales that are harming our city. With the help of generous people and many friends we have solved 100 million $ debt of World Bank Warsaw and made it operate without problems. Helping the city and Warsaw citizens is something I'm well known of. I've helped many people so far and many of them are successful at what they do. Being always ready to help, but also acting friendly towards everyone is something I'm well known of in our city. Therefor, if you haven't decided to vote for me yet – I'll present you a plan how to make Warsaw even better than it is, and its citizens even more happier.

PLANS

1.) Organizing a crew of people for measuring the quality of air and water once in a month
2.) Gathering funds to set up a tribe for Warsaw citizens where they can relax. A tribe can help us with building a strong Polish community too.
3.) Polls for our citizens to vote pro/contra some decisions that affect our city, like should we build a new university, new prison or a research center. We are short on funds so we can't build all of it, so that's why its important that everyone gives his opinion
4.) I'll write an article once every month to report how is the city developing, announcing new issues or solved problems, etc.
5.) Solving the problems of tattoo shops in our city. We have some tattoo shops that are lowering our law obedience in the city. The goal is to own and destroy all of them during my mandate and open a city-owned tattoo shop with perfect quality that doesn't affect our crime rates.

TAXES

I'll make it easier for Warsaw citizens, and harder for business owners. Because I care about my citizens, normal people you meet every day, more than I care about some big company making large money on those people. Lower taxes for the masses, raising salaries for our people, and higher taxes for the business owners is my policy.
I must say that I really agree with the high-tax policy for the new locales in our city. I don't want Warsaw to have many locales with low quality. Low quality of locales raises crime rates in our city, and well, nobody wants to get robbed while walking with family in our Łazienki park or soewhere else.

Therefor, I'm suggesting even more strict policy with the new locales but also with the existing locales:

1. Building of the new locales – stays the same: 40% tax + a fee of 72900$
2. Introducing a daily tax for existing locales:
1.) Factories: 800$
2.) Clubs: 50$
3.) Construction Companies and Law Firms: 20$
4.) Jams, Gyms, Tattoo Parlors and Hotels: 10$

As for our citizens, well, they will pay lower taxes everywhere they can, but some taxes will come up a bit:

I'll lower the artist tax to 0% because our citizens are mostly new players that appreciate every $ or ZL very much. Therefor, this tax is off.

Travel tax stays at 0%, but I will raise the immigration tax to a fee of 1000$. We are a city that is growing for 200 new citizens every week – citizens who start their game in Warsaw do not pay the tax. Only the incoming citizens that move from other cities pay this one time fee.

CRIMES & PUNISHMENTS

Ever since the new implementation came in that Inactive players aren't wanted for debts anymore I'm planing to announce the raising of severity of debts. Debts are now a serious crime and will be done by the people who took loans in our banks and aren't paying them off. This is a serious issue because those debtors do not just harm the bank owner, but they to harm to our citizens and finally to our city. Severity of the crime of debt would be raised to level 6 or 7 and will be punished with jail time.

Vote for me - vote for safety!

Dietrich Zündorf'ün adaylık konuşması.

>I am running unopposed this time because I assume the revolution proved that the old mayor wasn't wanted in office. If you want someone who will do the job the way citizen would like it done, vote for me.

KİME OY VERECEĞİNİZE SİZ KARAR VERİN.

Tayfun Gürağaç
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
Suzi Kiraz
Admin
Admin
Suzi Kiraz

Kadın
Yaş : 33 Kayıt tarihi : 20/08/08 Mesaj Sayısı : 787 Nerden : İzmir

MesajKonu: Geri: Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach)   Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) EmptyPaz Ocak 25 2009, 22:01

bilgi için tşkrler Sally Trotter'ın adaylık konuşması. yazısından sonrasını okumadım okuyamadım Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) 779469
https://popmundofaresi.yetkin-forum.com
Esma Dağlar
Admin
Admin
Esma Dağlar

Kadın
Yaş : 35 Kayıt tarihi : 09/01/09 Mesaj Sayısı : 1245 Nerden : İstanbul

MesajKonu: Geri: Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach)   Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) EmptyPtsi Ocak 26 2009, 12:01

tşk
Tayfun Gürağaç (VİP)
Site Moderatörü
Site Moderatörü
Tayfun Gürağaç (VİP)

Erkek
Yaş : 32 Kayıt tarihi : 13/10/08 Mesaj Sayısı : 641 Nerden : Ankara

MesajKonu: Geri: Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach)   Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) EmptyPtsi Ocak 26 2009, 14:52

Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) 172441
Ebru Koçak
Admin
Admin
Ebru Koçak

Kadın
Yaş : 36 Kayıt tarihi : 03/09/08 Mesaj Sayısı : 1322 Nerden : uzaydan

MesajKonu: Geri: Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach)   Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) EmptyC.tesi Mart 21 2009, 17:18

Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach) 563141

Varşovada Seçim Zamanı! (Warszawa w wyborach)

Önceki başlık Sonraki başlık Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var: Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Popmundo Faresi :: Popmundo - Şehirler :: Varşova (Polonya) -
Bedava forum kurmaya hazir misin ? | ©phpBB | Bedava yardımlaşma forumu | Suistimalı göstermek | Son tartışmalar